Thursday, November 28, 2013

You have a blue eye.

Oh...well, thank you or noticing. What am I, heterochromatic? Do I have a pirate's patch on?
If I had a baek won for every time I wanted to smash someone's face in for saying that I had a high nose, I'd have enough for my girlfriend's high nose surgery.
But Mr. Baek, every the Korean say you look like the Barad Pitt.
If I looked like brad pitt do you think I'd be in your funny little country teaching your funny little asses the language of your cultural conquistadors?
You have hair on your arm. There again: it's actually on both arms...and Mr. Kim, would you please stop stroking my arm? You are creeping me the fuck out.
Are you grow the beard?
No. This is what a man looks like when he hasn't shaved for a few days. This is man style, not that Chosun dynasty official look, this shit gets Grizzly Adams....again, like a real man gets.

Remember: women will always go for the most attractive man before getting married, then settle on a less attractive man. Men will fuck every women that they can get their dicks on, but settle for a more attractive woman for a wife, i.e. you'll be banging a lot of 4s and 5s before you settle on the 8.

Now think about the above paragraph and the huge implications of your being in Korea. If you get it, post in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment